25 Rimon Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America
Awards Steven M. Aaron · Benjamin Aguilera · Patricia Annino · Bernays T. (Buz) Barclay · Jill H. Berliner · Alexandra Brown · Peng Chen · Steven P. Eichel · Richmond (Rick) Flowers · Mark C. Lee · Mark S. Lee · Keith Munson · John R. Mussman · Brent Nelson · Matthew Poppe · Letao Qin · Phillip Quatrini · Dale Rieger · Filmore E. Rose · Scott Ross · Lillian Stenfeldt · Robert Thibeaux · Ken Weinberg · Juan Zúñiga · August 18, 2022
Rimon is proud to announce that 25 of its attorneys have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America.
Recognition by Best Lawyers is based on peer review, capturing the opinions of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical and legal practice area.
The following attorneys have been recognized as 2023 Best Lawyers and Ones to Watch:
- Steven Aaron, Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Benjamin Aguilera, International Trade and Finance Law & Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Patricia Annino, Trusts and Estates
- Bernays Barclay, Energy Law
- Jill Berliner, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures and Television & Entertainment Law – Music
- Alexandra Brown, Ones to Watch – Corporate Governance and Compliance Law
- Peng Chen, Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice, Litigation – Patent, & Patent Law
- Patrick Devine, Ones to Watch – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Steven Eichel, Tax Law
- Richmond Flowers, Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Mark C. Lee, Corporate Law
- Mark S. Lee, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Keith Munson, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- John Mussman, Banking and Finance Law
- Brent Nelson, Trusts and Estates
- Matthew Poppe, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Letao Qin, Patent Law
- Phillip Quatrini, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) & Corporate Law
- Dale Rieger, Patent Law
- Filmore Rose, Tax Law & Trusts and Estates
- Scott Ross, Trusts and Estates
- Lillian Stenfeldt, Arbitration & Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Robert Thibeaux, Banking and Finance Law, Equipment Finance Law, Financial Services Regulation Law, Litigation – Real Estate, & Real Estate Law
- Kenneth Weinberg, Banking and Finance Law
- Juan Zuniga, Real Estate Law
Congratulations to all attorneys!
Rimon has 46 offices across five continents. The firm is widely known as being at the vanguard of legal innovation. The firm has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms. The firm’s Managing Partners were both named ‘Legal Rebels’ by the American Bar Association’s ABA Journal and have spoken on innovations in the practice of law at Harvard and Stanford Law Schools. Rimon and its lawyers have also received numerous awards for excellence, including from Best Lawyers and Chambers.