Alexandra is an associate attorney, in Rimon’s Los Angeles office, whose practice focuses on transactional cannabis law. Ms. Brown assists her cannabis industry clients to navigate the issues that arise in the nascent cannabis industry, including state and local regulatory compliance matters, corporate formation and governance, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial and supply chain transactions.
Ms. Brown received her Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics from the University of Pennsylvania. She received her J.D. and Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and was a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society.
Prior to Rimon, Ms. Brown was an associate attorney at Frontera Law Group, a firm that exclusively handled transactional cannabis matters. While in law school, Ms. Brown was a law clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office. Also while in law school, Ms. Brown participated in an Investor Advocacy Clinic as a bar-certified law student, where she provided pro-bono representation of an investor in a FINRA Arbitration dispute. Her co-authored article “Lack of Enforceability of Third-Party Arbitration Discovery Subpoenas” was published in the Public Investors Arbitration Bar (PIABA) Journal.
Ms. Brown was recognized as a Best Lawyers® in America One to Watch (Corporate Governance and Compliance law), 2023.
News, Events, & Insights
- 25 Rimon Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers in America
Awards August 18, 2022
- Rimon Attorneys in 14 Offices and 10 States Listed as Best Lawyers in America 2022
Awards August 19, 2021
- Rimon Attorneys in six states and ten offices listed in Best Lawyers® 2021
News August 20, 2020
- Matthew Pace and Alex Brown represented Rimon client GSE Worldwide in connection with the acquisition of Grutman Sports and Entertainment
News July 2, 2020
- Rimon’s new Cannabis Group extensively covered by the press
News August 20, 2019
- Rimon Law welcomes cannabis and hemp group to its Los Angeles office.
News August 12, 2019