Webinar: Retail Investment Strategy, MiFID, MiFIR, Crypto Update and AIFM/ELTIF-Reform
Events Bernd Geier 9:30-12:30 CEST
On October 18, 2021 from 09:30am-12:30pm CEST, Rimon Falkenfort Partner Bernd Geier will speak at the WM Retail Investment Strategy, MiFID, MiFIR, Crypto Update and AIFM/ELTIF-Reform webinar. Patrick Arora of Germany Savings Bank and Giro Association will also be speaking. The webinar is focused on German regulations and will be conducted in German.
The following topics will be covered:
Retail Investment Strategy – new world of MiFID
- ESG target market: Quo vadis?
- Advice and portfolio management: Lost in translation?
- Kick-backs: Is the commission ban coming after all?
MiFIR Review – Status and Outlook
- Ban on Payment for Orderflow: The end of Neo-Brokers?
- Consolidated Tape: The wonder weapon for capital market?
- Market transparency put to the test: Where is privacy?
- Miscellaneous (including trading obligations for derivatives and equities)
Crypto: MiCA, Dora, Pilot Regime – new directions for crypto assets?
AIFM/ELTIF Reform: Capital collection agencies as a driver of sustainability and digitalization?