Online Seminar: Compliance in Securities Trading 2022, The Association of Foreign Banks in Germany e.V.
Events Bernd Geier 9:10 am-4:00 pm CEST
On October 11, 2022 from 9:10 am-4:00 pm CEST, Rimon Falkenfort Partner Bernd Geier will speak on electronic securities and crypto assets at The Association of Foreign Banks in Germany e.V. online seminar. This seminar will be conducted in German.
The dynamics of the regulatory environment will remain a challenge for institutes active in securities trading in 2022. The seminar provides an overview of upcoming and current developments in institutional supervision, audits, product governance and the increasingly important topic of crypto assets and electronic securities. Participants are prepared for the developments of the coming months and, last but not least, for exam practice. The presentation is aimed at decision-makers and employees in the area of securities compliance, compliance officers and their deputies, and anyone interested in compliance issues.
The following agenda is planned for the seminar day:
- National and European developments in institute supervision
- Felicitas Boehm, Anna Mansky and Daniel Gies, Federal Financial Supervisory Authority
The presentation will not be recorded.
- WpHG exams currently
- Sabine Schwarz, Deloitte
- Innovations in product governance as well as adequacy and suitability test
- Alexander Behrens and Woldemar Häring, Allen & Overy
- Electronic securities and crypto assets from a compliance perspective
- Dr. Bernd Geier, Rimôn Falkenfort
Rimon is an international law firm widely known as being at the vanguard of legal tech and innovation with 46 offices on five continents. In Germany, it operates as Rimon Falkenfort. Rimon has been repeatedly recognised by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms.