Estate Planning Conference
Events Patricia Annino May 24, 2018 | 3:30PM - 4:20PM ET
Foundation for Accounting Education
Location & Time:
601 Lexington Avenue
New York NY, 10022
3:30-4:20 p.m. (ET)
Rimon Partner Patricia Annino will share her expertise on the topic “Estate Planning”
- Estate planning under the 2017 Tax Reform Act and its temporary doubling of the federal estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer (GST) tax exemptions
- The new 20% deduction for qualified business income from pass-through entities
- The transformational family limited partnership court case of Estate of Powell and using it as a planning vehicle to achieve a step-up in basis upon death
- The latest New York tax and trust law developments
- Non-tax issues that our clients face these days
Click here for more information.
*This session is eligible for CPE credit.
Patricia M. Annino is a partner in Rimon’s Trust and Estates Group. A nationally recognized authority on estate planning and taxation, Ms. Annino has more than 30 years of experience serving the diverse needs of families, individuals, and owners of closely held businesses. Access Patricia’s full biography.