Ana Lopez Murillo is a senior associate located in Rimôn’s Bogota office. Ms. Lopez Murillo focuses her practice on tax and trusts and estates law. She advises multijurisdictional corporations, financial institutions, high-net-worth individuals and family offices on domestic and international tax issues, tax planning, tax compliance, inheritance and estate planning, exchange of information, and amnesty programs. Ms. Lopez Murillo has a strong background in tax law, enabling her to guide her clients towards the most tax effective and compliant wealth management and estate planning strategies.
Prior to joining Rimôn, Ms. Lopez Murillo worked at Baker McKenzie, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte in their tax and legal teams. Ms. Lopez Murillo also spent 4 years as a corporate tax lawyer for a major Colombian power company, Enel Group.
- Contributing Author, “Colombia: Are We Losing Course?”, IFC Media, April 2022
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Private Wealth Trends and Developments in Colombia”, Chambers and Partners
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Private Wealth 2021 Law and Practice in Colombia”, Chambers and Partners
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Getting the Deal Through – Private Client”, Lexology
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Colombia: Private Client”, The Legal 500
News, Events, & Insights
Colombia: Are We Losing Course? (Published by IFC Media)
Insights April 13, 2022
Global law firm Rimon PC expands Bogotá office with addition of new Tax and Private Wealth Attorneys
News February 3, 2022
Lexology Getting the Deal Through: Private Client
Insights December 14, 2021