Mr. Roh primarily focuses on representing public sector clients, including municipalities and counties, working with various local agencies in New Mexico on a range of issues including civil, commercial, and employment litigation; real estate law and transactions; elder law; and probate and estate planning. Mr. Roh also represents private sector clients in a range of areas including cross-border transactions, where he has a particular focus on Korea and Asia generally.
Notably, Mr. Roh received the prestigious Sandra Day O’Connor Award for Professional Service by the American Inns of Court at the Supreme Court of the United States which recognizes the contributions of attorneys in practice for 10 or less years for their pro bono or public interest work. He is also recognized as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers.
Mr. Roh is admitted to practice before the state courts of New Mexico and Wyoming, the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Rimon, Mr. Roh practiced law at Cuddy & McCarthy LLP and also served as a law clerk in Wyoming.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Super Lawyer Rising Star® for 2015-2016
- “Emotional Intelligence: Know Thyself to Achieve Work and Life Balance,” The Bencher, Jan 4, 2017
- “The World Is Wide, But Within Your Grasp,” Bencher/American Inns of Court, Nov 1, 2017
- “Reciprocal Mentoring: Narrowing the Digital Gap,” Bencher/American Inns of Court, Jan 3, 2014
- “Aftermath of September Eleventh: Increased Exploitation of Undocumented Workers in the Workplace,” Wyoming Law Review, 5 Wyo. L. Rev. 237 (2005)
News, Events, & Insights
- Global law firm Rimon PC adds Young Jun Roh as Government Partner, opens new office in Albuquerque, New Mexico and strengthens firms Korea Desk
News November 14, 2022