Rimon Global Alliance*
Piotr Siemion is a corporate attorney in the firm’s Warsaw office. Mr. Siemion has over two decades of transactional experience, specifically in the areas of corporate law, corporate governance, regulatory and compliance, industrial restructuring, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, and private equity. Mr. Siemion has significant experience leading complex cross-border projects, particularly in the energy sector. Mr. Siemion is a U.S. attorney, admitted to the New York bar, and has managed legal projects in the United States, Poland, Central Europe, Canada and Israel. He has significant experience within top-tier Central European industrial companies.
- Representation of Estee Lauder, Inc. in several US-based acquisitions amounting to US $0.5 billion.
- Representation of a Swedish-Israeli telecommunications venture in its US $1 billion bond-issuance transaction and in its parallel Warsaw and NASDAQ IPO.
- Representation of the founders of a leading Internet portal in Poland over a string of financing and M&A transactions.
- Leading a US $1.5 billion spin-off of mobile and fixed-line telco assets for KGHM S.A., one of the largest industrial groups in Poland.
- Representation of PKN ORLEN SA, the largest industrial group in Central Europe on the acquisition of oil fields in Canada, as well as on the acquisition of refinery assets from Shell and ENI in the Czech Republic.
- Representation of PKN ORLEN SA in the restructuring of its petrochemical joint venture with Lyondell Basell Industries.
- Leading a major restructuring of PKN ORLEN SA over eight jurisdictions and several time zones.
News, Events, & Insights
- Bella Ciao authored by Piotr Siemion receives stellar literary review by Polityka
Insights May 20, 2022
- Global law firm Rimon PC adds new corporate attorney in Warsaw
News July 21, 2021