Jeremy Pyle’s practice is focused on representing clients in a variety of entertainment, sports and media matters. Mr. Pyle has drafted and negotiated a wide range of agreements in the sports, entertainment, consumer products, advertising, marketing and media sectors, including endorsement agreements, sponsorship agreements, talent agreements, licensed product agreements, and other licensing, consulting and collaboration agreements with professional athletes, recording artists, models, designers, influencers, universities, and several blue chip companies and brands.
Mr. Pyle has also advised clients in a wide variety of commercial and corporate transactions, including publishing agreements, employment agreements, consulting agreements, sweepstakes and promotions, and acquisitions.
Mr. Pyle’s representative matters include:
- Represented the global entertainment and sports marketing groups of a global footwear and apparel company, including in connection with: endorsement and licensed product agreements with professional athletes in all major sports leagues (NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS and NHL) as well as world famous recording artists, entertainers, designers and models; sponsorship and product supply agreements with major universities and sports leagues; and licensing, consulting and collaboration agreements with blue chip companies and other distinguished global brands.
- Represented a global apparel company in the college sports sector, including retail licensed product agreements, merchandising agreements and other license and distribution agreements with universities and other global footwear and apparel companies.
- Represented a global consumer electronics company in connection with various endorsement and sponsorship agreements with professional athletes, musicians, actors and entertainers.
- Represented a world-famous hip-hop artist in connection with various endorsement, licensing, and influencer agreements, including video games and alcoholic beverages.
- Represented a premier event marketing firm in connection with various sponsorship, talent, and services agreements with esteemed national and multinational companies and brands, as well as artists, musicians, gamers and influencers.
- Represented the founder/master distiller of a highly acclaimed spirts company in connection with its acquisition by a major multinational spirts producer and distributor.
- Represented an industry leading athletic training and corporate wellness company in various commercial transactions with major financial institutions, technology firms, colleges and universities, automobile manufacturers, and the U.S. military.
News, Events, & Insights
- Rimon adds sports and entertainment attorneys Paul Loving and Jeremy Pyle in Portland office
News May 31, 2022