Saxon Peters is a corporate attorney representing innovative start-up and high-growth companies and venture capital investors.
His practice involves virtually all aspects of early-stage company counseling including corporate formation and structuring, debt and equity financings (preferred stock, convertible notes, SAFEs, etc.) and governance matters, as well as both buy and sell-side mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Peters has represented companies in a wide range of industries, including health tech, business and financial services, insurance, energy and clean technology, biotechnology, software and hardware design and online services and has extensive experience in cross-border financing transactions with companies and investors based in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Represented a clean technology company in raising more than $150 million in venture capital investment.
- Represented a venture fund in a $7.5 million lead investment in a $24 million Series B round for a web advertising company.
- Assisted in public client’s $60 million acquisition of a privately held wireless networking company.
- Assisted a software development client in a $10 million convertible note bridge financing.
- Advised numerous early-stage companies on day-to-day corporate issues including founder stock and equity compensation matters, capitalization structure and planning, employment matters and IP licensing and transfer.
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
News, Events, & Insights
- Global law firm Rimon PC adds Saxon Peters as Corporate Partner in Silicon Valley
News August 22, 2022