Stephan Kleemann is a Partner in Rimon’s Frankfurt office. Mr. Kleemann has extensive experience in complex litigation and internal investigations. As an accomplished litigator, he advises German and international clients in complex commercial disputes. He focuses his practice on director and officer liability and related insurance law issues, corporate disputes, post-M&A disputes, and capital markets liability litigation. He also has extensive expertise advising on professional liability issues.
- Representation of Deutsche Telekom AG in Germany’s first class-action lawsuit under the KapMuG-Act in respect of prospectus liability. Leading negotiations of overall settlement.
- Representation of a bank board member in respect of claims for damages in connection with cum/ex trades.
- Representation of a bank board member in respect of claims for damages in connection with a factoring business model.
- Representation of a JV partner against OEM due to disputes over the branch in Kuwait.
- Representation of a major international bank in defending against claims for damages due to a non-performing financial market product of in the three-digit million range.
- Advising a hedge fund in connection with its investment into a litigation-SPV.
- Internal investigation and advice to an international law firm in connection with the possible misconduct of a partner.
Mr. Kleemann has been recognized as a leading attorney in conflict resolution by Juve Handbook 2021-2022.
*Attorney is a member of separate entity, Rimon Falkenfort, and not Rimon P.C.
News, Events, & Insights
- Rimon adds litigation practice in Frankfurt with experienced Partner Stephan Kleemann
News April 4, 2022