Mr. Moradzadeh has presented on innovations in law firm management and business models at Harvard Law School, Stanford Law School, UC Berkeley Law School, and UC Hastings College of the Law. Mr. Moradzadeh has also presented to the board of directors of global law firms to help them innovate their own structures.
Mr. Moradzadeh’s innovations with Rimon have received awards from the Financial Times and the American Bar Association Journal and have appeared in a wide array of international publications, including the Economist, the Atlantic, the Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, the American Lawyer Magazine, the National Law Journal, American Bar Association Magazine, the National Post, Bloomberg, Law & More, Legal Management Magazine, the San Francisco and Los Angeles Daily Journals, the San Francisco Business Times, the Silicon Valley Business Journal, American Lawyer’s Law Technology News, Law 360, and eLawyering. Mr. Moradzadeh was recognized by the American Bar Association Journal as a top innovator in the law and awarded the Legal Rebel distinction. He was awarded Law Firm CEO of the Year 2021 at the Global CEO Excellence Awards by CEO Monthly. In 2022, Mr. Moradzadeh was named U.S. Gamechanger of the Year by Gamechangers Global Awards.
Mr. Moradzadeh’s practice focuses on technology company representation and international transactions. He represents both companies and investors in investment rounds and stock sales. He has worked on deals ranging from small angel investments to representing a private equity firm in a $6 billion acquisition.
Mr. Moradzadeh also sits on the Board of Directors of InFiniT Acquisition Corporation, a publicly traded company.
Prior to Rimon, Mr. Moradzadeh practiced corporate law at Ropes & Gray, LLP in San Francisco. Mr. Moradzadeh also worked at the United States Attorney’s Office in San Francisco. Before law school, Mr. Moradzadeh worked for several high-tech companies in the Silicon Valley including Napster and Check Point Software, as well as Silicon Valley law firms Capstone Law Group and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Mr. Moradzadeh also co-founded EZ Web Mall in 1997.
Mr. Moradzadeh lives in San Mateo, California with his wife and three children.
News, Events, & Insights
- Global Law Firm Rimon P.C. Announces Leadership Expansion with Juan Zuniga in the newly created role of Managing Partner
News October 12, 2022
- Global law firm Rimon PC adds Saxon Peters as Corporate Partner in Silicon Valley
News August 22, 2022
- Global law firm Rimon PC appoints T.J. Henry in newly created Chief Legal Officer role to serve as General Counsel to the firm
News August 15, 2022
- The Legal Industry Prepares for Its Own Bear Market (Published by Real Clear Markets)
News August 8, 2022
- Global law firm Rimon PC adds patent attorney Khalid Matariyeh in Chicago
News July 27, 2022
- The Group Law Firm and Rimon P.C. Combine Efforts in Response to the Demand for Global Legal Services from Saudi Clients
News July 14, 2022