Anthony provides sound and consistent advice to clients in both the boardroom and in the courtroom. Anthony typically represents entrepreneurs, family businesses, and privately-owned companies. Deeply committed to the Long Island manufacturing, aerospace, and defense communities, Anthony is General Counsel to, and a member of the Board of Directors of, Ignite Long Island, the Manufacturing Consortium of Long Island, an organization dedicated to the advancement of Long Island’s proud manufacturing tradition.
The businesses and the charities that Anthony supports rely on Anthony’s guidance on mergers, acquisitions, and sales, board advisory and corporate governance issues, risk management, business succession planning, joint ventures, executive compensation, strategic relationships, licensing, business restructuring and recovery, and almost every other aspect of a business client’s needs.
During the last 40 years, his practice has steadily expanded to include a wide variety of businesses and business owners across every market sector. Anthony has represented and advised business clients in virtually every type of commercial transaction and dispute. He has enabled clients to realize results that other attorneys have deemed to be unattainable.
Anthony is not simply the attorney to whom clients turn when they need representation – he is their primary resource when making critical business and personal decisions.
Anthony is Co-Chair of the America Red Cross, Long Island Chapter. He was selected to be a member of the 2019 Class of the Energeia Partnership, a regional stewardship program conducted by Molloy College, and serves on this organization’s Advisory Board of Directors.
Anthony is also a board member of the Nonprofit Collective Foundation. The NCF’s mission is to help nonprofits throughout the United States by providing unrestricted operational funding in order to grow, operate effectively, and achieve their goals.
- Successfully prosecuted multiple accountants’ malpractice actions against various national and regional accounting firms resulting in millions of dollars in recoveries
- Prosecuted breach of fiduciary duty claims against corporate boards of directors, including the board of directors of a regional university
- Secured dismissal of multi-million dollar breach of fiduciary claims against client
- Represented clients in assorted commercial disputes including corporate dissolution and shareholder disputes
- Advised clients regarding corporate formation and structure, corporate governance, and business succession
- Structured, negotiated, and documented $132 million asset purchase of a tech company
- Represented FinTech client in its sale of a $75 million membership interest
- General outside counsel to middle market clients in areas such as construction, defense, and technology
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- During the 2014 U.S. Open, Anthony received the City Parks Foundation’s Vitas Geruliatis Community Service Award from tennis legend, Billie Jean King.