Alejandra Becerra is an associate in Rimôn’s Bogota office. With more than ten years of experience in tax related matters, Ms. Becerra focuses her practice on tax law. She has experience providing consulting and tax planning services for individuals and multinational business in a range of industries including oil and gas, retail, infrastructure, and banking and finance, among others. Ms. Becerra also provides advice on tax compliance and due diligence matters.
Prior to joining Rimôn, Ms. Becerra spent 8 years at Baker McKenzie as a tax associate. Prior to that, she was a tax supervisor for GM Financial Colombia and also has experience as an associate in a Bogota accounting firm.
Ms. Becerra graduated from Universidad Nacional de Colombia with a degree in Accounting, and also from Universidad de los Andes, with a Tax Specialist degree.
- Contributing Author, “Colombia: Are We Losing Course?”, IFC Media, April 2022
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Private Wealth Trends and Developments in Colombia”, Chambers and Partners
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Private Wealth 2021 Law and Practice in Colombia”, Chambers and Partners
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Getting the Deal Through – Private Client”, Lexology
- Contributing Author to Annual Guide, “Colombia: Private Client”, The Legal 500
News, Events, & Insights
- Rimon Attorneys Author Colombia Chapter of Chambers and Partners Private Wealth 2022 Guide
Insights August 11, 2022
- Colombia: Are We Losing Course? (Published by IFC Media)
Insights April 13, 2022
- Global law firm Rimon PC expands Bogotá office with addition of new Tax and Private Wealth Attorneys
News February 3, 2022
- Lexology Getting the Deal Through: Private Client
Insights December 14, 2021