Rimon Partners in Five Cities Listed in Super Lawyers®
News Phillip Wang · Matthew Poppe · Lillian Stenfeldt · Kenneth B. Anderson · Joseph I. (“Joe”) Rosenbaum · Jill H. Berliner · Filmore E. Rose · March 20, 2018
Rimon Law is proud to announce that seven of its Partners, across five offices, have once again been honored by Super Lawyers®. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The patented selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Our honored partners were:
- Filmore E. Rose, Partner – Estate Planning & Probate, Tax, Nonprofit Organizations (Selected to Super Lawyers 2004 – 2008, 2013 – 2018)
- Jill H. Berliner, Partner – Entertainment & Sports (Selected to Super Lawyers 2009 – 2018)
- Joseph I. Rosenbaum, Partner – Entertainment & Sports, Business/Corporate (Selected to Super Lawyers 2006 – 2007, 2013 – 2018)
- Kenneth B. Anderson, Partner – Entertainment & Sports, Intellectual Property Litigation (Selected to Super Lawyers 2008 – 2018)
- Lillian G. Stenfeldt, Partner – Bankruptcy, Creditor Debtor Rights, Alternative Dispute Resolution (Selected to Super Lawyers 2005 – 2007, 2014 – 2018)
- Matthew Poppe, Partner – Intellectual Property Litigation, Business Litigation (Selected to Super Lawyers 2012 – 2018)
- Phillip Wang, Partner – Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Business Litigation (Selected to Super Lawyers 2009 – 2018)
Rimon P.C. would like to congratulate its recognized Partners.
This national recognition follows others recent awards. Rimon was selected as one of Acquisition International (AI) Top 50 Legal Elite Firms, named “Technology Sector Law Firm of the Year in California” by Corporate INTL, and included among the Financial Times’ Most Innovative Law Firms among many others who have praised Rimon for excellence and innovation.