Rimon honored in U.S. News and World Report’s “Best Law Firms” for the 12th consecutive year
Awards November 4, 2021
Rimon is pleased to announce its inclusion in the 2022 edition of U.S. News and World Reports and Best Lawyers® list of “Best Law Firms”, for the 12th consecutive year.
Rimon is nationally ranked in 7 practice areas and regionally ranked in 19 practice areas. Rimon also had 21 attorneys in 14 offices and 10 States recognized by Best Lawyers® for their individual achievements earlier this year.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes client and lawyer evaluations, peer reviews from attorneys who are leaders in their fields, and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process. Rimon’s rankings are below:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Biotechnology Law
- Energy Law
- Entertainment Law – Music
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Patent
- Trusts & Estates Law
- Boston, Tax Law
- Boston, Trusts & Estates Law
- Chicago, Banking and Finance Law
- Kansas City-MO, Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Los Angeles, Entertainment Law – Music
- Los Angeles, Entertainment Law – Motion Pictures & Television
- Los Angeles, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- New York City, Energy Law
- San Diego, Biotechnology Law
- San Diego, Litigation – Patent
- San Diego, Patent Law
- San Diego, Real Estate Law
- San Francisco, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- San Jose, Litigation – Intellectual Property
- San Jose, Trusts & Estates Law
- Seattle, Tax Law
- Seattle, Trusts & Estates Law
- Tucson, Trusts & Estates Law
- Washington, D.C., Corporate Law
Congratulations to all Rimon attorneys for their contributions!
Rimon has 45 offices across five continents. The firm is widely known as being at the vanguard of legal innovation. The firm has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms. The firm’s Managing Partners were both named ‘Legal Rebels’ by the American Bar Association’s ABA Journal and have spoken on innovations in the practice of law at Harvard and Stanford Law Schools. Rimon and its lawyers have also received numerous awards for excellence, including from Best Lawyers and Chambers.