Rimon Falkenfort Partner Bernd Geier to Present on ESG in Changing Times
Events Bernd Geier July 18, 2023 9:30 am - 12:30 pm CEST
ESG regulations do not become stagnant. New Q&A, new guidelines, new draft RTS, and an ever evolving administrative practice present the market with permanently changing requirements.
On July 18th, 2023, Rimon Falkenfort Partner Prof. Dr. Bernd Geier and Frank Michael Bauer will bring participants up to date and on the the latest market and legal developments in this program. The program will discuss a range of topics, including:
- ESMA – Guidelines on suitability dated April 3, 2023
- ESMA – Final Report on Product Governance
- Drafts of new taxonomy annexes
- BaFin – handout on SFDR
- New Q&A – including update dated April 14, 2023
- ESAs – consulation paper on the new SFDR RTS
- Market developments and looking ahead
This BZ Live online seminar will be conducted in German.
Rimon is an international law firm widely known as being at the vanguard of legal tech and innovation with 46 offices on five continents. In Germany, it operates as Rimon Falkenfort. Rimon has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms.