ESG in Transition – Online Seminar on November 16th
Events Bernd Geier November 16, 2023 9:30 am - 12:30 pm CEST
This webinar outlines the impact of ESG reporting and ESG rules on the financial industry, in particular on how financial instruments are designed. It dives into current developments and challenges.
Accompanied by Rimon Falkenfort Partner Prof. Dr. Bernd Geier, the webinar examines market trends, data quality, and the search for future product designs as well as structuring options. It focuses on the EU Taxonomy Regulation and the EU Disclosure Regulation.
Rimon Falkenfort Partner Bernd Geier, along with Frank Michael Bauer, LL.M. (FINCON Unternehmensberatung) and Thimo Worthmann (Worthmann Consulting), the webinar will cover a range of different topics, including:
- Empirical ESG data: where do we stand?
- Death of the Article 9 product?
- Article 8 products: Blessing or curse?
- Hope for the new SFDR RTS?
- Do the ESRS bring solutions?
- Taxonomy Annexes III et seq. – New approaches?
- Labels for sustainable funds and other products?
- MiFID II – Sustainability Preferences: New MaComp
- Prof. Dr. Bernd Geier
- Frank Michael Bauer, LL.M. (FINCON Unternehmensberatung)
- Thimo Worthmann (Worthmann Consulting)
This BZ Live online seminar will be conducted in German.
Rimon is an international law firm widely known as being at the vanguard of legal tech and innovation with 46 offices on five continents. In Germany, it operates as Rimon Falkenfort. Rimon has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms.