20 Rimon attorneys across 10 offices named Super Lawyers in 2022
Awards Kenneth B. Anderson · Patricia Annino · Lisa Weinstein Burns · Alan Chen · Robert (Bob) Cocchia · Eric C. Cohen · Paul Gupta · Justin Keller · Patrick Kuehl, Jr · Mark S. Lee · Manny Medrano · Keith Munson · Matthew Poppe · Joseph I. (“Joe”) Rosenbaum · Filmore E. Rose · Scott Ross · Lillian Stenfeldt · Michael Vargas · Phillip Wang · June 13, 2022
Rimon is proud to announce that 20 of its attorneys across 10 offices have been named Super Lawyers in 2022.
The following attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers:
- Kenneth Anderson, Entertainment & Sports, New York, NY
- Patricia Annino, Estate Planning & Probate, Boston, MA
- Lisa Weinstein Burns, Estate Planning & Probate, Boston, MA
- Alan Chen, Intellectual Property Litigation, Los Angeles, CA
- Robert Cocchia, Employment & Labor, San Diego, CA
- Eric Cohen, Intellectual Property Litigation, Chicago, IL
- Paul Gupta, Intellectual Property Litigation, New York, NY
- Justin Keller, Rising Star – Cannabis Law, Los Angeles, CA
- Patrick Kuehl, Jr., Intellectual Property, Kansas City, MO
- Mark S. Lee, Intellectual Property Litigation, Los Angeles, CA
- Manny Medrano, White Collar Crimes, Los Angeles, CA
- Keith Munson, Products Liability, Greenville, SC
- Matthew Poppe, Intellectual Property Litigation, Menlo Park, CA
- Joseph Rosenbaum, Entertainment & Sports, New York, NY
- Filmore Rose, Estate Planning & Probate, Seattle, WA
- Scott Ross, Estate Planning & Probate, Menlo Park, CA
- Lillian Stenfeldt, Bankruptcy, Menlo Park, CA
- Michael Vargas, Securities & Corporate Finance, Menlo Park, CA
- Phillip Wang, Business Litigation, Menlo Park, CA and San Francisco, CA
- Nikolaus Woloszczuk, Rising Star – Intellectual Property Litigation, Palo Alto, CA
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Congratulations to all attorneys!
Rimon has 46 offices across five continents. The firm is widely known as being at the vanguard of legal innovation. The firm has been repeatedly recognized by the Financial Times as one of North America’s most innovative law firms. The firm’s Managing Partners were both named ‘Legal Rebels’ by the American Bar Association’s ABA Journal and have spoken on innovations in the practice of law at Harvard and Stanford Law Schools. Rimon and its lawyers have also received numerous awards for excellence, including from Best Lawyers and Chambers.