Practice Groups & Specialties
Rimon's IP attorneys provide the best service by combining creativity, knowledge and passion to evolve effective solutions to intellectual property issues. Our attorneys are proactive partners to our clients securing their IP portfolio. We regularly conduct intellectual property audits on behalf of our clients to identify vulnerabilities and strengthen their position before problems arise. Our attorneys also work with in-house legal teams to set up customized "best practices" programs that help companies cut costs by streamlining their searching and clearance work.
Brands are essential assets in successfully commercializing a product or service. Having a clear and strong brand strategy in place is crucial in the U.S. marketplace. Because of this, securing proper trademark protection is essential to introducing a new company, product or service into the marketplace.
Our trademark services include:
- Advising on trademark selection and clearance
- Preparing and filing trademark applications
- Renewing trademark registrations
- Monitoring intellectual property for infringement
- Negotiating settlements of trademark disputes
- Resolving Internet domain name disputes
- Appearing in TTAB proceedings and state and federal court
Our clients include multi-national corporations to early-stage startups and emerging companies. We are proud to be the only law firm to offer DIY training for cost conscious clients who don’t want to sacrifice protection due to cost.
Rimon's copyright practice covers all aspects of copyright. We counsel clients regarding the registration, licensing, policing and enforcement of copyrights, applying a proactive approach. We are also valued business partners to our clients, helping them maximize revenue from the exploitation of their copyrightable works by themselves and their licensees. Our copyright services include:
- Copyright registration and renewal
- Consulting, license, and development agreements for all types of copyrightable works, including computer software, and literary, art, musical, dramatic, and architectural works
- Copyright clearance, analysis, and monitoring
- Negotiating settlements of copyright disputes
- Digital rights management