Practice Groups & Specialties
The attorneys in Rimon’s litigation practice provide our clients with comprehensive conflict resolution services including pre-litigation counseling, alternative dispute resolution, expert witness services, and all stages of litigation, including trial, as well as appellate proceedings. In addition, our litigators work closely with our business attorneys, offering litigation-avoidance strategies on important business transactions.
Our attorneys have worked with clients across many industries including healthcare and physician practices, Internet technology, software, nonprofits, insurance, construction, retail, accounting, manufacturing, and timber. Rimon attorneys have experience litigating issues involving employment law, intellectual property and IP valuation, unfair competition, federal antitrust law, federal and state regulatory law, constitutional law, creditors’ rights and general commercial law. They have helped clients secure important victories at trial in federal and state appellate courts, in state supreme courts and in the United States Supreme Court.
Rimon understands that while litigation is often necessary, it can also be very costly. As a leader in innovative and fair pricing, Rimon strives to achieve outstanding outcomes in a timely and cost-efficient manner. We routinely employ alternative billing structures, including flat fees, contingent payments, success markers and equity-based compensation, among others.
- Argued and won a case in the United States Supreme Court involving a private citizen’s right to privacy
- Won historic preservation case in the Kentucky Supreme Court establishing the right of a municipality to utilize the power of eminent domain to preserve property
- Represented Big Four accounting firm in sex harassment and disability discrimination litigation
- Participated on legal team that structured the settlement of one of the largest fraud and abuse cases ever prosecuted by the United States
- Represented national law firm in FMLA discrimination litigation
- Argued and won first case to be heard by the Provider Reimbursement Board
- Secured denial of class certification for large retail chain client in wage and hour litigation
- Won summary judgment for global manufacturing firm in race and sex discrimination litigation
- Argued and won cases before U.S. Courts of Appeal involving Medicare regulations
- Won numerous victories involving product liability, director and shareholder litigation, personal injury, and medical malpractice